Our Level’s Program is unique.
What is Levels Training?
The Levels Program has a mixture of Obedience or Agility (Hoopers) classes
The Obedience Element has 4 tiers. Each new tier introduces new skills to your dog while continuing to practice previous skills with more and more distractions.😊
The Hooper classes are open to all at this point those with agility experience and those who have never had a go. From Term 3 we will start tiering classes.
Benefits of Levels Training over traditional classes:
- All the dogs in obedience classes are at a similar stage in training. This allows instructors to better address the needs of each dog.
- Trial new sports with your dog
- Enjoy the free workshops available each term
- Work at your own skill level, for as long as necessary. No falling behind since there is no requirement to move up.
- Students can revisit a lower level at any time to brush up on previous skills.
- Dogs move in and out of each level throughout the training, which provides new dogs as distractions each week.
- Students can take time off if they have a very busy week or have trips away for business or pleasure. Just return to class at the same level without fear of falling behind.
- Have extra time in your schedule? Attend more than one session a week if you can do so.
Small personalised classes, offered weekday and weekend, not just qualified and insured instructors but trainers undertaking ongoing accreditation. Social walks each term to ensure we all get to catch up and maintain the human relationship and friendships made during training.
To get started, choose your pass, register for your orientation session here and then you are ready to start training.
Why do we have an orientation session?
. The benefits are huge, both for us your trainers and for yourselves.
- We want to help you create a great team with your dog.
- We need to get to know you and your dog.
- We want to share with you the current understanding of how dog learn best
- We also need to ensure that you understand how to get the most out of the level program.
The Let’s Go Fido! Levels Orientation Sessions are held In Willoughby and in Hunters Hill. The session lasts for an hour and is only on offer once a month so choose your pass and then click on the session you are interested in (on the right) and start your sign up process to jump into our great levels program.