Our Level’s Program is unique.
What is Levels Training?
Levels Training is a member’s only training program. Owners and their dogs can join one of four types of level’s memberships Packages:
The levels program consists of four skill levels.
Each level introduces new skills to your dog while continuing to practice previous skills with more and more distractions.
Benefits of Levels Training over traditional classes:
- All the dogs in each level are at a similar stage in training. This allows instructors to better address the needs of each dog.
- Work at your own skill level, for as long as necessary. No falling behind since there is no requirement to move up.
- Students can revisit a lower level at any time to brush up on previous skills.
- Dogs move in and out of each level throughout the training, which provides new dogs as distractions each week.
- Students can take time off, if they have a very busy week or have trips away for business or pleasure. Just return to class at the same level without fear of falling behind.
- Have extra time in your schedule? Attend more than one session a week if you can do so.
Small personalised classes, offered weekday and weekend, not just qualified and insured instructors but trainers undertaking ongoing accreditation. Social walks each term to ensure we all get to catch up and maintain the human relationship and friendships made during training.
To get started, choose your package, register for your orientation session here and then you are ready to start training.
Why do we have an orientation session?
. The benefits are huge, both for us your trainers and for yourselves.
- We want to help you create a great team with your dog.
- We need to get to know you and your dog.
- We want to share with you the current understanding of how dog learn best
- We also need to ensure that you understand how to get the most out of the level program.