Louise moved to Australia in 1997 continuing her teaching career. Family life with three girls and an ever increasing menagerie caused the career change to animal training.
Louise founded Let’s Go Fido! in 2011 and joined forces with local vets to deliver puppy school and dog training. Referring specialist centres and local vets often choose to refer clients to Let’s Go Fido! for training, consulting and behavioural modification for dogs of all ages.
- BSc Hons Biochemistry and Physiology
- Post graduate qualifications in Teaching
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services as a Delta-accredited instructor
- Treasurer of the Pet Professional Guild Australia
- Trainer for Australian Support Dogs and Mind dogs
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Australia
- Pet Dog Ambassador Instructor and Assessor
- Applied Behaviour LLA Graduate
- Karen Pryor Clicker Academy
- Green Hound Assessor*
*Green Hound Assessor is a person who can test your greyhound so that it can have it’s muzzle taken off in public and wear the green collar that shows it is a safe dog.