Understanding and responding to your dog’s body language is the surefire best way to prevent or to help reduce behaviours problems.
Clear some time
- Submerge yourself in learning about how dogs communicate,
- Memorise static images and what they convey
- Learn about MARS and what it means in inter-dog play
- Watch videos of dogs playing and trainers, re-viewing their understanding of what is being communicated.
- Take several trips to the park and watch other dogs playing and think about what you think they are communicating to each other.
- Which dogs are listening, how are they responding and respecting their needs and other wishes?
- Observe your dog. How are they going?
- Are they listening to others?
- How are they going to communicate their needs to others?
Don’t know where to look to get all of this stuff … we have it all Email Louise@letsgofido.com.au to set up some Zoom or in-person sessions going through each of these stages x